Mar 21, 2011

missing late 90s' music but who doesn't know we can't rewind the time...anw love is sure still amazing as in the late 90s


Well, I'm talking about music. Music in the late 90s! They were awesome. Especially love songs and yea I'm gonna have to say, they were much more positive in that period of time. I want Boyzone, Westlife, FIVE, BSB, NSYNC, Celine Dion and more and more. Now, I hear everything related to big personality and selfish individual and if not, it ought to be broken heart and kinda things. That's sick argg. Anyway, listening to every song of the golden time that I still can remember their names. Right now? Until the time is through by FIVE wooh woot! Ok it should be one of the most corny songs ever. I really mean it. But so what? Love is corny or it should actually be, like seriously.

Just came back home after watching Rango and having pasta plus pizza as dinner with a friend. The film was good really. I rarely watch cartoon or should I say, I tend to avoid kiddie movies. But tickets of Hello ghost were all sold down so I had no choice. Rango was the only thing left that sounds a little bit funny. I don't think I have enough, well, both time (I actually mean patience lol) and words to talk about it, but here is a few quotes from the movie that I kinda love and seem to teach me a bit more bout life:

No man can walk out on his story
We see what we need to see
You can't find what's not out there

I'm not even sure if I state these quotes right, so yea, I'm just saying I quite like the movie.


This performance of her is so good! From the start to the very end, I just love her. Love her vocal, her smile, her action, her fans and her every single thing that she showed me on that stage. Oh if I could ever in Memphis that day...um, that would definitely be the awesome-st day of my life. 

Oh and I've got cool stuffs from Tumblr. They really take me into a journey with the Explore button! How cool it is!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.

Blog Archive