Mar 31, 2011

it's the first time I get inspired by my own house, well, sometimes we just don't realize the beauty right next to us or maybe inside ourselves...


After more than 2 years living in this house, I've just realized how lovely it actually looks...Sorry darling but here, take my compliment please: You are pretty and calm and warm. And thanks for never rejecting me. So shouldn't I call you home from now on, dear? 

I still think that one of the best Pop albums ever is Blackout by Britney Spears. Hum, listening to this right now and I see the reason why I've always loved her damn much. Oh my Britney bitch...

Out of the window, 
the little bird's staring at me, 
jumping all around the green picture
created by these (almost) summer leaves.
With a soft touch of wind and a friendly blanket of light and sunshine,
I think I've got what them poets would like to call,
a cup of inspiration,
maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.

Blog Archive