Mar 9, 2011

self-portrait or results of boredom. and traveling alone is like the most boring thing ever, at least, that's right for me!


Well, it was just the result of boredom yay! Nah not that excited. I was at home, well, daddy's home in Saigon. Alone. And trying to do something. So self-portrait was the solution obviously, but it didn't go so right as the lighting as the camera as the lens kit and as the mood too kinda sucked. So whatever, this was the only thing caught my eyes after all. By the way, yesterday night and today morning were uhmazing. Yea God is great. Gonna say I've got the almost-most boring dinner ever with all the people I have no idea who is who. Just think Saigon is not the exact place for me. Who doesn't know I'm Hanoian and that would explain a lot, I guess. Don't feel like welcoming here, um, getting so bored! Arggg. Oh and yea there ain't no Cambodia tours this week so I'm gonna stay here for a while then get back to Hanoi on the weekend. Go home first, get on something and travel later. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.

Blog Archive