Mar 25, 2011

you said Wed night is a lady night, but how about other nights? shouldn't they all for us bab?!

LADY,
LADY NIGHTS 
without PARTYING(too-hard)

These photos were taken on Wednesday night. A night out with Jen. Enjoyed "Bun rieu Nam Bo" and then soon off for a coffee/tea time at the new Puku, well, new to me at least. 

Yesterday I went to cousin's wedding. Congrats bro! Hum while people around me getting and planning or thinking of marriage and so on, I'm a bit scared of the idea of having (just) a boyfriend. Weird eh? Whatever. Seeing my dear friend having her second daddy and still enjoy it so much makes me kinda...

Ok going to see Backstreet Boys liveshow tomorrow! Even though there won't be Kevin - my favorite member, I will definitely enjoy seeing the band. Would not bring camera with me cause I heard that's prohibited and sure it would take a lot of space inside my bag. I just wanna feel as much lighter as better. Be comfy and enjoy the night(s), people!

1 comment:

  1. mấy cái ngôi giữa của tao đâu :((

    ReplyDelete

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.

Blog Archive