Mar 17, 2011

another just-for-fun-project. wanna be a graphic designer and many kinds of stores' owner!

LOGO
POSTCARD - FRONT
POSTCARD - BACK


My dream is to do something pretty, lovely and cool. Maybe it's just my little dream at the moment. But I know I've always wanted to own something myself. I did, obviously but now I want something bigger and better. I might just finish my BA degree in graphic design then travel and volunteer and try some placements, then go back to Vietnam and operate my own stores. Not sure yet, but the first one should definitely be a coffee shop cause that would be an ideal place where I can decorate, create and imagine. And yeah you don't know how much I adore all the most amazing and lovely coffee shops in this world. So it's not hard to understand how great I want to create my own ones. That would be awesome and lovely. Doesn't it sound so sweet and dreamy? It might be the life I want to have, to join and live in forever. Nothing too big but enough to make me smile and enjoy my every single day in this life. Wouldn't it be much more greater? God bless us all. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to operate a restaurant and fashion shop in Vietnam after I graduate in Taiwan, too.

    Good luck to both of us. =))

    Priscilla Lee

    ReplyDelete

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.

Blog Archive