Mar 18, 2011

if I were a boy, my name would definitely be Jake, well or "jerk", who ever knows??


These photos were taken quite a long time ago. Around May 2010. Taken by Briano - one of my best bitches back in Melbourne with his Nikon 90D and lens Nikon 50mm f1.4. I know, I have my Pentax and two lovely lens but at the same time, I'm so craving for a Nikon, aww, hoping I can get one kinda soon. Oh and by the way, some asked me why I keep on posting old stuffs but yeah, it's my blog and I do what I feel like doing. I'm like going back to Melbourne, going back to the years 2009 and 2010, maybe. Maybe not.

Looking at these old photos. Back to the period when I've got the worst haircut ever. But thanks for that haircut that I see as the worst one in my life, cause it made me realized more than just reality. I was feeling like, a little charming prince. Right now, I still can feel that feeling in these shots. 

Hey, I can do it like a brother, do it like a dude! Why not?! 

1 comment:

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.

Blog Archive