Nov 3, 2012

tablo



"Dear TV, desensitize me. 
Give me more genocide please.
The world is your aphrodisiac so you stay turned on every minute, every second I breathe. 
You weaponize greed, kill me with incessant I needs. 
Got me checkin' out those and checkin' out these. 
Mainstream me, disinfecting my breed. 
I'm looking for nirvana but you Geffenize me. 
Point me to the skies till heaven's eye bleeds. 
Anoint me with your lies then divinize me. 
If heaven is a show, well, televise me. 
But I won't lie my way in, no fakin' IDs. 
I'll die standing. Try breaking my knees.
I'll do a handstand like I'm breakin'. Now freeze. 
Don't act like you know me 'cause you recognize me. 
You sell my record not me."


What I like about Tablo is that he's got that strong personality. He knows who he is and what he is like, and he's all up for it. YG seems to be the right place for talents and the true artists. What you've got to see is not a 'product' or an 'entertainer' from a company, but real artists with real passion and ID. I've also been envious with people like that, like Eminem have said once: 

"When I say 'em or do something I do it, I don't give a damn
What you think, I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if a thing's stopping me
I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.