Nov 28, 2012

hiya!


Recently got into this song. Something has really caught my feeling. Just realized that I haven't written notes/blog in English for quite a while now. Remember how I used to say that English actually helps me to express my thoughts and myself better than my first language. A bit ironic/strange? Things happened so that you can learn from it. It didn't happen so you could sit there and try to figure out why it would happen that way. Feel like I'm getting back on track now which is good. It seems like I (try to) value my time and feeling a little bit more. Now I truly understand that quote about how 'life ain't that serious cause we all die one day anyway'. So if life is short, why should I spend so much time on making it even more complicated, headache and troublesome? Why shouldn't we be happy and relaxed and happy and happy? And I actually really enjoy what I am doing now/have to do now. Things have started falling into place. Whenever you feel like giving up, you just need to look back, try hard to remember what it felt like in the first place. Were you happy back then? Did you think it was right for you? If yes and yes, then what has happened? Why did you suddenly change? Don't let these small grains get into your pipe of thoughts. Just stay calm and breath. One day, you will know the answer. Or what if you will never know? It's fine. Just keep staying calm and breathing. There's more to life than just answering questions really!

'Cold nites and harder days 
better light down and lay away 
have a hard face in foreign places 
tired of seeing love, tired of waiting'

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.