Oct 8, 2011

Va te faire foutre!

First, if you don't have good music. Turn it off. And if you want to shout, go to your room! Fuck off! I want to listen my own music and write. Ok? Freshers week is fucking over. Go fuck yourself, people! Stop screaming and talking out loud every single night just right out of my window!! FUCK OFF! I mean it! Pleaseeeeeeeeee leave me alone!

Today has been amazing! Until I saw 'people'! I want to write everything out so bad but damn, someone will understand, either if I write in English or Vietnamese. Now you know why I'm learning French! Probably no one is gonna read this and that's good. If you ever plan to fuck with my life, just go fuck yours, dear!

Many good things were supposed to be written but bad things need to be let out first. So yea that's how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.

Blog Archive