Oct 2, 2011

believe. i believe. i still believe.

Everytime I listen to 'When you believe', I cry.

Why could this happen to me? Why me? Why always me? Why...

I pray every night. I do. And I've been trying so hard to be good. But why? Why do you hurt me this bad?

Do you remember April 2010? I was desperately waiting with all of my hope and love. How could you do that to me? You just shut me down that night. It was raining and I was crying inside and faking my smile so hard. I thought it was one of the worst things could ever happen to me. But I was wrong...

...Should I shout it out or should I not? The only thing I can do for all of these is crying alone, faking smile and writing the pain away.

It's not just today. I think back and I can't help my stears stop falling...Everything. Everything. Everything...

...

I want to escape. I want to go to the seaside. I want to breath. I want to see the sky bright. I want to see me happy. I don't want to be hurt no more. Please. God, can you hear me? Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.

Blog Archive