Oct 17, 2011

half past 1 in the morning and i hate this shit

I don't miss anything about home
apart from family and food
huhu

Sitting here at half past 1 in the morning
doing nothing
supposed to work hard and finish weekend tasks hours ago
but sitting and listening to music still
aww
lazy me

I think I need some motivation

Hmm
just wanna bring my camera along
and capture life
so every breath I take

Just wanna fall in love
be happy
and feel secure

Just wanna try my best
and see how far I could go
then one day I could make myself
and someone else be proud of me

I'm not writing poem
This is just random shit
I just hate and love the moment right now right here

Indecisive piece of shit
Oh yeah I am the one
...
fucking unattractive I think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.

Blog Archive