Oct 13, 2011

for prospective sweetheart.


Oh so darling, 
if you want to join me here 
now and then 
we'll either run away 
or face this cruel world together 
with my hand in yours 
and eyes smiling at each other 

We won't just go for a walk 
and make great big plans,
but take the train to nowhere
and talk shit about life

I'll make rules for you
and allow you to make rules for me
so we could break them all properly 

- You can't kiss me in the public
- Ok
[on the street]
- No. Not here. The rule is that you're not allowed to kiss me in the public!
- It's not public. Look at the sign! 
[sign: Private Parking]
*umm* 

I'll cook for you 
and you'll clean the dishes
ain't it a perfect deal?
Or if you want it the other way
I wouldn't mind 

You won't let me down
and so won't I

Rules are to be broken
but hearts are not
don't u agree with me on this,
my friend?  

And not for last,
we'll go to bed when it's late 
and I'll feel safe again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.

Blog Archive