Apr 19, 2011

the most important thing is that you never give up either on yourself, life or capital H-I-M

Nothing much to say. Feel relief these days. Enjoying myself and little time around much. Going to Northeast Vietnam tomorrow for a really short trip. And probably a family dinner on Friday. Umm and prepare to book a ticket to Saigon on Sat. I can feel so much fun ahead or nah, shouldn't I say I'm having fun right now? I just love this windy weather, and the leaves and music and a heart beating for love, what can you ever ask for more? 

Oh and here is a vid made by the brilliant talented amazing Sideshow Alley. If you live in Melbourne and have no idea what it is, check this vid and link below. Why? Cause it's worth to know.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.