Apr 4, 2011

Shanghai and the first night in a hotel room where wifi doesn't exist, but an internet access point


Ok so it's not bad to have free internet access in my hotel room, even though it's quite slow and that I have to use Hotspot to get in blogger. These photos are about before Shanghai. Of course, heaps of photos have been taken while I was travelling around this city for the whole day. It was a really tiring day, I have to say but it's worth it in the end, isn't it? It seems like I had never taken photos while on a plane or airport, so today I did. It was a great feeling as you try to find great magical emotion in reality. 

Here's just a small story. When I was on the plane and almost landing in Shanghai, I looked down and realized those awesome tallest little things below me. Those amazing towers were covered a little bit by little mushroom-looked-like clouds and a breath of pinky thing whatever on the air. I felt that these were all in the color of Red river back home...I don't even know how to explain that feeling really. It's like you're looking at something from the history or far away in the future. Weird, calm and touching. I'm not even sure if this worth to know but yea I just want to share.

P/S: Oh and about the shoes, not a youngest's, that's my grandad own and he was born in 79. Oh no I mean he's 79 and still awesome! And yea travelling with mom too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.