Apr 17, 2011

a day in Shanghai, a bit of sunshine, a not-really-blue sky and I do like it a little more or less


Photos taken on Tuesday 5 April 2011. 

More photos of Shanghai and Beijing coming up. Being sick all these days keeps me from having fun in Saigon. What a waste of time! Already staying home for a week and doing nothing, like even worse than that, torturing myself with loads of pain (of course both physically and mentally). Not feeling like typing a note or any few more words, so end here. And yea, shut up, stupid people. I don't know, but seriously I will admit this time, I feel disgusted with stupid, boring and mindless/heartless people. But don't try to figure out who I'm talking about cause you just never know, you might or might not be one of them, so keep cool and be fine. 

Sometimes, you hate those people like a lot and fall in love with those you should not. 

One more thing, I keep this blog for myself and for those who really care what I'm up to. So yeah, I don't need your approval to have my hair looks like that or to upload all these (not-so) nonsense photos and stuffs. Get it? Then it's all cool. And yes, I do want shitty people you to shut up, just shut up. Compliment? Thanks heaps, darling. Criticism and other shits? Stop saying the word before my head gets hot. Done? Thanks and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.