Feb 28, 2011

when you think you've known everything bout a person, sorry you know shit about me


If you ever look at just one photo I've taken
If you ever see just one graphic work I've done
If you ever read just one story I've written
If you ever listen to any poems I've typed
But you've never. never. ever. done this for me.
I know when I do something good, it's my responsibility to be good
I'm not asking for compliments,
but at least I wish you would ever know me better, just a little bit better,
dad and mum
...
Many things to say but hey I just can't make them into words
in front of you guys
Once my lips start the conversation,
my eyes are full of tears already
What can I do now?
Tell me,
when will we know each other just a little bit better?
just a little bit,
dad and mum?
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.