Feb 25, 2011

if life is such an easy thing, none of us had to think of suicide and such...


You think life's been so easy and lovely to me, but what do you really know?...

Thousands of things need to be done. Thousands of issues need to be solved. Thousands of shits have come out of nowhere.

Basically, I'm heading for my 'quite-a-long-trip' coming up very soon. I might start with purchasing a new camera and a better lens for portrait. Thinking of selling my old friend Pentax but might not be able to. He has been with me for a while and it just makes thing harder.

A visa card. So I can easily deal with buying online, airlines ticket, shipping shoes and blah blah a long long list. Yea, I've turned 18 and I've never owned a visa card by my own. It sounds stupid, I know. It should help when I travel overseas as well.

Going to a tour agency. They may help better than just the internet. Anyway, it wouldn't be too much fun if I travel all alone, so maybe I should have some fun with a real tour and people. Make some friends at first, why not?? Central Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand. Then explore Saigon for my own. Long time I haven't been back there, it must have changed a lot and that's gonna be fantastic. Oh yea and first of all, coming to Vung Tau and spend few days with my lovely cousin before she's taking the plane back to Melbourne. Then Singapore and Malaysia (KL and Melaka?). Just skipping through some info about Singapore and already believe that's gonna be so exciting yay!

Waiting for school reply. Please quickly send me CAS so I can work on my visa and please tell me that my course is Graphic Design and just that, not anything else. Oh I'm not gonna stand for whatever else, like seriously! Please God! I know you can hear me. Love ya!

Obedience is that you accept things life brings to you, but calmly understand those trouble and make your own decision.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.