Feb 26, 2011

real real. fake fake. what's the point? i know u're not authentic and it's just that, darl!

Tik tok, tik tok,
nor I nor ya care bout the world
think of ourselves as the only existence
we all will die
if not so soon then a little bit later on
u never know what goes right
and what would be damn wrong
tik tok, tik tok
chop chop
epic failure is here or there.

I actually don't even want to write. Just suddenly feel like dropping some lines on my blog. Get sick of them. Why do you call them friends? Oh Lord, they're just craps. Hypocrites. The 'you need me but I wouldn't need you' type of friends yay? Aww, so disappointed. I've always known you're no good, but trying so hard to convince myself that you guys are better than just that. Hey, I'm wrong, absolutely wrong. Guess what. I just want to say, BYE! Better have some 'hi-bye' friends so at least I don't have to believe and try to believe how uhmazing you can be as a friend, a real one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.