Dec 2, 2012

dansedansedanse.

i like writing more than speaking. i like singing more than drawing. i like thinking more than making. i like dancers more than singers. i like money more than boys. i like myself more than pretending to be nice. i like my imaginative life than my real life. i like being alone than being with people. i like my family more than friends. people asks then why am i doing graphic design. i don't know. i'm just doing it because i can't think of what else i could do right now. not that i can't do anything else but this is probably the best thing to do at the moment. maybe.

i just want to be happy. i don't hate anyone. i believe everyone has her/his good side. not everyone could see it but it's there. but it doesn't matter anyway. i don't like people either. i don't trust them. none of them. i can't even trust myself then why should i trust someone else. even those i love the most, they also lied to me, disappointed me, lots. this world is beautiful yet full of hatred.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.