Aug 29, 2011

what the world needs now is love, sweet love!

and this is monochrome sky


I'm scared that I would totally lose this moment if I stop putting them down into words in any minutes. Moment. Right. I'm talking about moment. That is when you could hear the tik tok sound in your head, your heartbeat with strange pattern, and you smile, you cry, you laugh


Just realized all of this time, I've always wanted to do the same things. I have passion for things I do. A big one. I want to write, words, lines, poems and stories and music if I could ever do. I want to take photos, tons of photos, use the camera to capture 'moments' as using my own eyes. Want to talk to people and listen to their story and see the good side/ bad side whichever side they want to show me. Want to see the blue sky, watch the clouds and imagine what they look like in the day time. Want to lay down on a bench, count the stars, have some drink and some good laugh in the night time. And yes I want a man who could possibly do all of these things with me. I want a man who says yes to me all the time, like a true Yes Man. Oh I'm alone but not lonely darling. But wouldn't it be more fun with a partner/soulmate? 


Saw One Day with Alice just now. The cinematography was gorgeous. I was falling in love with every single scene, every mise-en-scene. It was lovely and right. Emma and Dexter. It's the movie that made me cry and smile. There's too much emotion. Or maybe just enough. I don't know what exactly I could learn from the movie. Well, get marry with the girl who laughs and the man who makes you laugh. And fall in love. Please, just fall in love. Don't wait. Don't be scared. Don't think twice. Don't lie to yourself. Just deep into love, find yourself totally blind but truly happy. We only live once so don't waste any 'moments'. 


If you don't want to get hurt, just don't hurt yourself...

Whatever happens, I choose to believe

1 comment:

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.

Blog Archive