Aug 27, 2011

don't have to work tonight but still toturing myself?!

Don't really know what I'm doing. It's 3 in the morning. I was supposed to sleep really early as a reward after a totally exhausting working week. 

But yea, I'm still here, listening to Passenger, staring at my new destop background which is a photo of Sen Mitsuji praticing jumping for his upcoming photoshoot. By the way, I've got inspired by this guy model that I found quite a weird thing. Maybe it's his visual blog. There's something about him I really really like. 

Yea and talking about like and dislike, I'm just too "passionate", well, according to Alice - my dear. When I hate something, I can be really aggressive. There's gonna be anger, poor reaction and discrimination. At the same time, if I started getting interested in any matters, I'd go crazy and talk about it day to night, night to day. 

There must be something wrong with my biological clock. Off to bed now. Gotta find a way to work on my project without animation suite and limited time. Sleep like you would not have a chance to sleep again in the next 3 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.

Blog Archive