Aug 22, 2011

hollaa Jazzy can cook! have you watched my gorgeous challenging cooking show??

So yea, start real cooking these days. Well, not gonna say it was serious cooking thou. But more or less, I did put some effort to make it worthwhile kinda dishes. 

The first one is, umm, fried fish sauce pork belly with mushroom and carrot. Sorry for not having a name for it, but hell yea, in the end, don't you just all put food into your mouth? And, ain't it a name by any chance? A long-not-so-cool one, maybe?

Yup, the second one below that I've just made today is Korean soup (that I long never be able to remember its name) with mussels and mushroom and kimchi. My Korean dear - Shawn - said it was 'uuhmazing'! How about that? Served with rice by the way. And it was good, I have to say. Jazzy, keep it real, keep it cool!

Oh no, and I wanna write millions of blog entries! Many things to share but too laaaazy to type and upload all these photos. Gonna do it. Or at least, I'll try for once.

Gotta see 'One Day' on this Wed. Wanna be one of the first ones to see this massive movie. I've been waiting for this for sooo long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.

Blog Archive