Jul 23, 2011

working on new project, waiting for contact lenses and being a little bit lost but loving at the same time


Photos were taken on Photography Day with Russell. And yes, the camera was running out of battery and so not much good stuffs have been done, but anw I enjoyed it. 

The 5th week has just passed and things have been good so far. Project with Oz is on the way, even thou I haven't done anything significant but gonna start soon. Printmaking is kinda cool but I would love to do screenprinting as well. But yea, something new like hard ground etching and monoprint is fun to try! And Tom was absolutely helpful. Yesterday with Poppy is just 'heaven'. She's made me enjoy drawing! How could it be possible? (Ok, I admit it wasn't the first time I enjoy drawing but it's kinda rare ya know?) 

Probably, start working on my project now. And if specsavers don't ring me until tmr morning, I'll have to walk there and ask for my contact lenses. So 'craving' for that. 

Btw, I've been so lazy lately for not updating any photos and notes. I need to catch up my blog and people from now on!

Oh, one more thing, I'm so in love with The Kooks and Kings of Convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.