Jul 26, 2011

project no.2, it was fun and cool but not for one. whatever, i'm not gonna fuck with those not like-minded!



Firstly, a big thank to you guys who did modelling for my project. I wouldn't make it in just 1 night w/o your help, so yea, thanks again and again! ♥

I won't say this is my best cause the process of making this (included coming up with the idea) took me not yet 1 day! Nah, it's not that I was lazy. I was working freaking hard over the last weekend and almost finished my final pieces. Then after the talk with Oz on Mon, I realized its problem, so I had to 'rethink' and tried to make something out of nothing. But I guess I won. I won myself.

So, this project is an Anti-Fastfood Campaign's ad. It's supposed to be big posters hanged at the bus stop or some public places like that. Obviously, the person who's gonna pay for it to be shown is some kind of Heathy Food Organization.

The whole idea is about let's eat slowly, live slowly and enjoy your life.

Well, I mean, keep your mouth shut, breath fresh air, watch flying clouds and listen to the wind. Yea, basically, be slow and don't fuck with those who like to be fast.


2 comments:

  1. haha haven't seen u on fb for a while but finally found u here watching out my blog. love it!
    btw, i'm doing the art & design summer course and gonna do BA graphic design this sep!

    ReplyDelete

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.