Jul 16, 2011

oh haven't you heard of Bold Fruities? we're just effing cool and if you don't know us, it's just such a shame!


For me, it's like the first real project in this class. I've been feeling kinda free (thank Oz for his supportive mind) while working with the brief. 

...

Basically, this ad I made is for eveyone of us. Everyone is different/unique and so we all have problems at the same time. Some look like they're perfect but they're sure not. Some look alike but they're so different. Some are just like any of us but aren't being treated right.

But, so what? We just have to ignore the world, stay still for who we really are, live up to our dreams and BE BOLD.

And I love the process as well. All of my thoughts and how they've been changing a lot and cutting the fruit, setting the light and yes, writing (mini) poems!

That was fun really.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.