Dec 11, 2011

Hello 19


19. I'm 19. From now on, I could not say that I'm 18 anymore. A bit weird. 19 is not old. It's just a bit weird to be 19 all so sudden. 

Remember the day I was still getting the 'oh sweet 16' kind of comment, it has been 3 years so far. Time runs way too fast. 

Just a day for myself. Sleep in. Eat sweet. Nice music and skype with family. Maybe that forturne cookie knows me better than I do. Deeply attached to home and family? Yea, I guess I am. 

Good friends are for good. Thanks a lot for remembering the date or should I say, for updating your facebook and leaving a good shout on my wall! But it does not matter. I bet it's just thing that happens in this modern world. I don't really remember anyone's bday either or if I do, I can't swear that I would be able to remember it on the exact day and send them a real card .So yea, it's all good enough. Thanks to anyone who posted on my facebook wall, inboxed me, texted me, rang me and even gave me a toffee cake! You sometimes just know who's been good to you and who's all fake? 

Got email from Dad at 6 in the morning (Vietnam's time). Being so touched. Started crying as soon as I finished reading the mail. 

What you could forgive, do. What you could forget, do. Today is a day for myself. And for those I truly love.

Thank God for giving me this wonderful life. 

1 comment:

  1. missed ur b-day because I didn't check fb yesterday. haha. joking. I admit I don't remember ur bday exactly but hey, I think u deserve another bday wish from me. =)))))) HAPPY Birthday beautiful Jazzy.
    Haiz. ngưỡng mộ những ai sinh tháng 12. Jazzy 19 dc 1 tháng là mình 20 òi. =(((((((((((((((((

    ReplyDelete

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.