Nov 19, 2016

Jatzi phiêu lưu kí



1. So my flu came back this week and said: 'hey I'm back and I'm gonna screw you big this time'. Went to the doctor, already the second time, he looked at me and went aiyoo. Last time, he wanted to give me antibiotics but I was like, no no no you're not gonna kill me with that shit, my immune system already sucks and I'm so done with all types of antibiotics. So he was like, ok well if you insist not wanting it and gave me basic med for cough and flu. Got back this time, looking miserable than ever, and he was all like, I TOLD YOU with almost a winning face hahaha. I was having a fever but almost laughing out loud. So of course, this time I had to take antibiotics. Got home, took med, mild allergy to med, went back to doctor. He looked at me as if he was so done seeing my face in these two weeks. He told me just not to go to work, finish the med, side effects will be gone, asked me if I need more MC to finish the med (he already gave me two before that). Realized this doctor is cute!

2. So I was sick and stayed home while feeling guilty for not doing enough work. Still tried to do as much as I could from home but wanted to do so much more. My colleague sent me messages almost every few hours, checking on me, asked if I need someone to bring me food (since I'm here alone). I was so touched, I almost cried. Came back to work the first day, boss looked at me and like, go home. Obviously I looked so dead to him. As I was going home after done with a few things in the office, thinking how much an angel my boss is, I got his email and then text listing things that needed to be done that afternoon. Realized, he told me to go home, did not say I could rest! Aww, yeah my boss is 'cute' too!

3. The other day, one of my colleague at the store (yeah we have stores but I work in office so rarely have chance to interact or work much with store staffs) sent me message asked if I was going to store that day. Turned out she had something for me from her trip to Thailand. I was like, aww how sweet she is omg I'm touched! Got to see her this Friday, she passed me a few handkerchief and said she thinks I would use one. And I was like, aww these handkerchiefs are so cute. But inside I questioned what makes her think that I would use a handkerchief like ever...I'm pretty much a mess, barely carried tissues with me. Oh well but doesn't matter, I love cute gifts, always. And the fact she thought of me makes me melted already.

4. Back from work yesterday, felt totally exhausted and just craving home and hot tea and watching comedy. Supposed to go to this BBQ dinner with my flatmates in town but purposely went home instead. Too bad, got home and right at the moment my flatmates were about to go. So yeah had to go along. Already regretted on the way there and thought how I could even eat. Turned out pffft I totally underestimated myself. I ate like a pig. Not very classy but yeah I love meat, not gonna lie. And it's fixed price, come one if you already had to pay that much, you shall just eat until your tummy is ultimately happy and in sync with Mika ok!

5. Finally got my first haircut since arriving here. Yay! An auntie cut my hair. She looks really cute and sweet and elegant. And she was telling me how cute I looked, kept asking me where I'm from, where I work, what I do, boyfriend or not and all that. It was so cute though. So she asked how I wanted my hair to be, I kept asking her to trim a bit more and a bit more. She was almost afraid that it'd be too short. But I told her just trim more, shorter ok auntie. The last time I was upset because of my hairstyle was back in 2009. After that, I realized well hair grows back anyways. Doesn't matter if it sucks for just a while. Sooner or later, it will be back. After I got my haircut, I told her, you funny like this, everyone must like you one! She gave me such big smile (wish she could have given me discount, would be even better haha)

6. Went to IKEA today with the mission to get a desk lamp! Yeah right I did found out that there are several lighting stores around my house but still decided to wait for a whole week to go all the way to IKEA to get a freaking lamp. Because it's just how determined I am (especially with this kind of small stuff, interestingly). So I was lost in there because IKEA is heaven we all know that, right?! The first thing I picked up was this very cute stuffed cloud! I swear it was looking at me with such mellow eyes. I died right there. I just had to bring it home. And as I was thinking if I should take another one with rounder form (the same shape of course) but I looked at it one more time, and I'm like no no no I'm bringing this guy home. You were the first one that caught my eyes, I won't leave you alone! That's how loyal I am (even to a stuffed toy). No joke. But again you know that feeling, when you see something or someone and you just know you belong to each other? Yeah it was that kind of feeling (same with chicken).

7. Then I finally proceeded to find my destined desk lamp, only to realize how freaking heavy a desk lamp can be!! Like seriously guys, how heavy are those kids! Soooo since it's already so heavy, we should just get something even heavier right?! Because it's the only thing that makes so much sense?? Yeah anyways, so somehow I decided to just go big and get a freaking FLOOR lamp instead! Nice one, Jazzy. Nice one. And of course, talking about IKEA, how dare one forget about meatballs, right? Let me tell you first, the queue was ridiculous. Never in my life up til this point, have I ever seen such a long queue at IKEA foodcourt. But I made it! I made my way to get the chicken meatballs instead of the original one, only because chicken meatballs come with 10 while the original comes with 15 the minimum and I hate wasting food. But for one of those rare moments, I was disappointed at chicken. I mean, I've always been so serious about chicken, how could it let me down big time like this?! But it did...anyways, it wasn't its fault much, I already forgive it. I still love you. So it's ok.

8. So I was trying to go home after a long day. Phone was out of battery. But I was confident that I already searched the way to get back so I should be fine. Turned out that I did not only get off the wrong bus stop, got lost on the way to change the bus, but also somehow managed to dozed off on the bus! Opened my eyes, looked outside it was pretty dark, couldn't tell where I was but soon realized I was already on the way to Changi Airport! Yay hahaha like seriously for real guys. At that very moment, I wasn't even freaked out at all but laughing inside. Like legit HAHAHA! Thinking my life is pretty much laughing stock! The only thing I regretted a bit is that I didn't just go to the airport and just to unwind (even more) already. But to be fair, it was 10pm and with that huge IKEA bag full of fragile items, I don't think it was the smartest thing to do. Especially, thinking I could just get home, drink my teh and do some fun lego with my new FLOOR lamp!

9. So when I was at IKEA and saw all this Christmas decoration, I realized how much I like Christmas and this festive season! This thought suddenly came to my head: I can't wait to meet someone right and start building our IKEA home. Funnily enough, I have that part of me too.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Owner

just want to be a happy dolphin.